Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679, Gensan S.r.l. hereby informs you that your personal data will be processed in a legal, correct and transparent way. For this reason, Gensan S.r.l. would like you to read this NOTICE which describes the way the personal data collected by the Company through this website.
Notice, pursuant to art.13 EU Regulation 2016/679
The Data Controller is Gensan s.r.l, represented by Dr Edoardo Di Martino, based in Ospedaletto (PI), Via Antonio Meucci n. 36; contact details: tel.: 050 980605, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Valeria Macchia, based in Livorno, Piazza Grande n. 38; contact details: tel.: 058.6883245, e-mail: email@example.com
Type of data
Some parts of the pages and/or contents available at www.gensan.com are freely accessible to users without having to register. To log into some areas of the website or to respond to some enquiries, you might have to log in; such procedure involves filling in some boxes with your non-sensitive personal data (e.g. name, surname, address, telephone number, fax number, email, VAT Registration number, social-security number, IP address).
In addition, Gensan s.r.l. might come into possession of your personal data if you decide to send them in your emails.
Only the browsing information, i.e. data that need to be sent to the website for the website management software and the Internet protocols to work, of users who only browse the website (i.e. do not send any email or use any service/feature), are processed. Such information includes, but is not limited to, the IP address or the domain of the computer used to browse the website and other details of the operating system used to connect to the website. The Company will collect these and other data (such as traffic and time spent on the website) merely for statistical purposes and in an anonymous form, to monitor and improve the operation of the website. Such data are not collected to be matched with other information about users and identify them; however, by their own nature, such data may lead to identify the users by processing and matching them with third-party data. Browsing information is usually deleted once anonymously processed but it may be kept and used by the Company to establish and identify any cyber-criminal who may have committed malicious actions against or through the website.
Purpose and applicable regulations
Gensan s.r.l. will process your personal data insofar as is strictly necessary to conduct its business and will not process them when the same purpose may be achieved using anonymous data or methods that cannot be matched with your identity, unless strictly necessary. In particular, your data will only be processed in connection with:
- our online sales service;
- invoicing and other accounting or administrative operations connected with the services provided by Gensan s.r.l.;
- sending information, such as newsletters, advertising materials, details, or for surveys.
Art. 6.1, lett. A, EU Regulation 2016/679, applies.
Even if you do not give your consent, your personal data may still be processed to fulfil the legal requirements under art.6.1, lett. c EU Regulation 2016/679 or to establish, assert or defend any claim, under art.9.2, lett. f EU Regulation 2016/679 or to produce statistics about the use and operation of the website, according to art.6.1, lett. f EU Regulation 2016/679.
Compulsory or optional data provision and consequences of non-response
You are free to provide the personal data entered in your application. If you do not provide compulsory data and/or your consent, we will be unable to supply the service.
Voluntary provision of data
By voluntarily and expressly sending emails to the addresses listed in the channels that are linked with this website and by filling in the forms, your data and address will be collected as essential to respond to your enquiries and/or to supply the service.
Recipients or groups of recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- Employees of Gensan s.r.l., or any third party (e.g. contractors) that the Data Controller may use to provide ITC services or printing; provided the Data Controller has appointed them Data Processors and/or has authorised them to process such data.
- Supervisory and security protection authorities or agencies, in compliance with any applicable regulations, rules and EU standards. In this case, the website user’s consent is not required.
- Subsidiaries and affiliated companies, pursuant to Article 2359, Code of Civil Procedure.
Transfer of data to third countries
If your personal data are transferred to a third country which does not have an adequate data-protection system, Gensan S.r.l. will make sure your data are processed in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (including, but not limited to, obtaining your consent, transferring data to a country known as secure by the EU, the adoption of standard conditions approved by the European Commission, international agreements for the free transfer of data, such as the US-EU Privacy Shield).
Data processing method
Electronic and manual means will be used to process your personal data, with the security measures laid down by EU Regulation 2016/679.
Retention of personal data and retention criteria
Your personal data will be kept until termination of the agreement or business with the Company or until you ask that they be removed, and for as long as required to fulfil any legal requirement. Such length of time will be based on the rules laid down by EU Regulation 2016/679.
Gensan S.r.l. uses technology, security measures, rules and other procedures (e.g. minimisation and pseudonymisation) to protect the users’ personal data from any unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, loss or destruction, in accordance with Articles 25-32 EU Regulation 2016/679. To keep data secure, Gensan S.r.l. uses firewalls and password-protected protection systems that meet the industry standards.
Pursuant to articles 15-22 EU Regulation 2016/679, you will be entitled to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, to correct or delete them, to restrict the extent to which they are processed or to oppose having them processed at all, by contacting the Data Controller, Dr Edoardo Di Martino, at tel.: 050 980605, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may withdraw your consent at any time.
You may file a complaint with a Data Protection Supervisor or a Privacy Protection Authority.
It is possible to choose to be notified whenever cookies are sent or to disable all cookies by changing the browser settings. By disabling cookies however, some of our services may not work properly and it will not be possible to access some features served to enhance the browsing experience of the website. For further information on management and how to disable cookies in your browser, please consult the final section of the Cookies Policy.
We inform you that our website uses the following cookies:
1. Technical cookies
Technical cookies are essential for navigation and the use of certain features. Without them, the basic navigation services of the website cannot be provided. As explained in section 229 of 8th May 2014, of the Italian Data Privacy Protection Code (‘Garante’), cookies "are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided in browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, purchases or authentication to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, which are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the website; function cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (e.g.. language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the services provided.
According to section 122, par. 1, of the Privacy Code, the use of technical cookies does not require the user’s consent.
- session cookies, when data is provided by the user for the duration of a session (session ID), or persistent cookies , limited to certain hours in some cases;
- authentication cookies, used for the purposes of authenticated services for the duration of a session;
- security cookies focused on users, used to detect abuses of authentication for a limited persistent duration;
- session cookies for media players, such as cookies for flash readers for the duration of a session;
- session cookies for load balancing for the duration of a session;
- persistent cookies to customize the user’s interface for the duration of a session (or so);
- content sharing cookies through social plug-ins of third parties, for members of a social network who have logged in.
Some technical cookies used on this website are shown below:
2. Analytics cookies
Our Company (or the service providers acting on our behalf), may insert analytics cookies in your browser. The information collected through the use of analytics cookies is used exclusively by Gensan Srl.
These cookies collect anonymous information on how users use the website and its various features. Our analytics cookies, for example, collect information on the website pages most visited. Our performance cookies do not collect personal information.
3. Third Party Cookies
Third-party cookie Analysis are performed by third companies (eg. Facebook, Google, Twitter) and needed to gather information on the UTILIZATION OF THE site PERFORMED anonymously by users in order to define marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside of the site.
Please note that the responsibility for the use of these cookies is of Third parties.
Here are some Third Party cookies used on this site and links to related pages on information and management of the cookies of third party websites:
- Google Analytics Policy: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
- Google Analytics Configuration: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Facebook Policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook Configuration: account access. Privacy section.
- Twitter Policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter Configuration: https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Google+ Policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ Configuration: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Webgains Policy: http://www.webgains.com/public/privacy/
- Webgains Configuration: http://www.webgains.it/public/privacy/webgains-cookies/
4. Profiling Cookies
We also inform you that our site uses Third Party profiling cookies.
Profiling cookies are used to track the user's navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can be transmitted to the user's browser advertising messages in line with the preferences shown during navigation.
Remarketing Google Adwords
Remarketing through Google Adwords allows you to send personalized ads to users who have visited Gensan.com at least once. Third Party cookies are used in the remarketing through Google Adwords. For further information and how to manage the use of these cookies you can visit the Google Ads Preferences.
Retargeting via Facebook allows personalized ads to be shown on the Facebook profile of users who have visited the Gensan.com site at least once. For further information and how to manage the use of these cookies you can visit these pages:
- Facebook Retargeting Policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook Retargeting Configuration: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Pursuant to act 229 of 8th May 2014 of the ‘Garante’, profiling cookies can be used only by prior consent of the user. Consequently, pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code, the user’s consent is entirely optional and can be revoked at any given time and he should be appropriately informed beforehand of:
- The user’s consent is optional.
- Without out given consent Gensan cannot proceed to the above mentioned marketing.
- In case of non-consent, there will be no consequences regarding the possibility of access to the website.
How to disable cookies through the browser
Since the current provisions require that the user be informed of the procedure to delete or manage cookies, it is provided below.
Most internet browsers (e.g. Microsoft Windows Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari) are initially set to accept cookies automatically. You can change the settings of your browser, accept or reject cookies, or choose to receive a warning before accepting cookies from the websites you visit. Please note that by disabling cookies altogether in your browser it may not be able to use all of our interactive features.
If you use multiple computers in different locations, it is necessary to test that each browser is set up to meet your preferences. You can also delete all cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing the settings of cookies. Referring to the user’s manual or help screen of your browser you can discover how to adjust or change the settings or where to find the cookie folder.
In case of different devices (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your preferences regarding cookies.
Each browser has different procedures for managing the settings of cookies.
For example, through Firefox menu Tools->Options->Privacy, you can access the control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and remove them. Here are the links to specific pages of different browsers to manage cookies:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Update of advisory notice
GENSAN will keep this information constantly updated . The " date of last update " at the bottom of the article, indicates the date in which the information has been updated . It will be responsibility of GENSAN to publish the updated advisory notice.